- Director, Family Offices and Advisor Relations @
- Group RMC
Michael is the Director of Family Offices and Advisor Relations at Group RMC. He is responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with Family Offices and Investment Advisors. He is also responsible for marketing the business in Canada and in the US. Michael graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce with a concentration in accounting from Concordia University. He holds the CPA, CMA designation.
Past Speaking Events
- Investing in Real Estatehosted by First Horizon BankMarch 26, 202010:30 AM - 11:30 AMPanel
- Short Term – Long Term Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estatehosted by Circle PartnersApril 22, 20201:30 PM - 2:30 PMPanel
- Structuring Trends: Creating a Win / Win for General Partners & Investorshosted by Weinberg Wheeler Hudgins Gunn & Dial, LLCJune 23, 202012:00 PM - 1:00 PMPanel
- Understanding this Rare Opportunity in Real Estatehosted by Group RMCAugust 13, 20201:00 PM - 2:00 PMWebcast
- Current Trends and Market Conditions in Hospitality, Multi Family and Office Real Estatehosted by Millennium TrustNovember 19, 202011:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanel
- Opportunities in Co-Invest Officehosted by Group RMCNovember 17, 202211:00 AM - 12:00 PMWebcast
About Group RMC
Group RMC is a real estate Co-Investment group based in New York, Montreal and Columbus that invests in and is the general partner in undervalued income-producing office properties in non-gateway U.S. markets. Group RMC currently oversees over 21M square feet in the US, principally in the Midwest, representing over USD $2.5 Billion in asset value.