Bharat Sangani, MD
- Chairman & Founder @
- Encore Enterprises
Dr. Bharat Sangani, Founder and Chairman of Encore Enterprises, co-founded the firm in 1999 as a vehicle for investors to share in the success of his real estate deals. In 1991, “Doc,” as he is known by both clients and co-workers, made his first investment in real estate, transforming a failing hotel in Gulfport, Mississippi. Doc quickly learned he has a natural instinct for real estate investing and began growing his portfolio. Over the nearly 30 years that followed, Doc has established a successful real estate investment and development firm with a proven track record across various sectors and multiple market cycles throughout the United States. He is responsible for more than $2.7 billion in real estate transactions for Encore and oversees every aspect of the business, from operations to financial management. Admired for his relentless work ethic, Doc, along with a team of experienced, results-driven, and forward-thinking individuals, leads Encore on the principles of honesty, integrity, and fairness. He is an active contributor to the community and is involved in various charities both locally and in India.
Past Speaking Events
- Short Term – Long Term Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estatehosted by Circle PartnersApril 22, 20201:30 PM - 2:30 PMPanel
- Hospitality-Recovery and Resiliencehosted by Prime AlphaMay 19, 202010:30 AM - 11:30 AMPanel
- Real Estate Development & Land Acquisitionhosted by High Street Advisors, LLCJune 23, 20203:00 PM - 4:00 PMPanel
- An Expert's Outlook on Commercial Real Estate Sector Investing: Past, Present, and Futurehosted by Encore EnterprisesSeptember 10, 20201:00 PM - 1:30 PMKeynote
- Current Trends and Market Conditions in Hospitality, Multi Family and Office Real Estatehosted by Millennium TrustNovember 19, 202011:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanel
- Distressed Hotel Opportunitieshosted by EN CapitalMarch 18, 20212:00 PM - 3:00 PMPanel
- Opportunities in Mixed CREhosted by FLAIAApril 15, 202110:00 AM - 11:00 AMPanel
- Hospitality - Distress, Stress, or Best Guess; Where is the Market Heading in 2022 & Beyond?hosted by JDM Capital Hospitality ManagementDecember 14, 202111:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanel
About Encore Enterprises
Founded in 1999, Encore is a vertically integrated, actively managed real estate investment and operating company focusing on value-added and opportunistic strategies throughout the United States. Operational excellence, combined with a commitment to disciplined investing, allows the company to capitalize on trends across all market segments, maximizing risk-adjusted returns for investors.
Since inception, Encore has completed more than $2.7 billion in real estate transactions with $1.3 billion in assets under management. Encore develops, acquires, and manages commercial real estate opportunities across the multifamily, hospitality, mixed-use retail, and office sectors, and has successfully operated fast-casual restaurants across the U.S.