- Managing Director @
- Dream America
Chris has more than 30 years of experience as an investor, advisor, business builder and problem solver in alternative asset management, banking, capital markets and real estate. His experience has included several stints as a senior executive at leading American and European banks where he executed more than $10 billion of transactions for corporations, financial institutions and global investors. Chris’s passion for real estate and finding solutions to complex problems led him to leave banking in 2017 to launch a single family lease to own company dedicated to generating strong risk-adjusted returns for investors by helping renters become homeowners.
From 2010 - 2017, Chris was at BNP Paribas in New York where he served as an Americas group head and global markets executive committee member. In this role, he led a 100 person sales and trading team and was responsible for developing and implementing strategy, client development, recruiting and risk management. Under his leadership, the group’s revenue grew from $25 million in 2010 to over $300 million. Prior to joining BNP Paribas, Chris ran his own real estate and alternative investment firm from 2007 - 2010. Earlier, from 1998 until 2006, Chris worked at Bank of America, where he was a founding member of the equity financial products group, a team he then led from 2002 – 2006 as revenue grew to $1 billion. From 1994 – 1997, Chris was at Salomon Brothers. He began his career as an Investment Banking Analyst with PaineWebber in 1992.
Chris grew up in Southern California and attended Claremont McKenna College, where he graduated magnum cum laude with a BA in Economics and Government in 1992.
Past Speaking Events
- Short Term – Long Term Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estatehosted by Circle PartnersApril 22, 20201:30 PM - 2:30 PMPanel
- Opportunities in Private Credit Funds & Performance During a Recessionhosted by Oak Shore CapitalMay 19, 202012:00 PM - 1:00 PMPanel
- Investing in Single Family Rent to Own Homeshosted by Dream AmericaApril 28, 202212:00 PM - 1:00 PMKeynote
- Lease To Own, A Sustainable Investment Opportunityhosted by Dream AmericaJune 21, 20221:00 PM - 2:00 PMWebcast
- Why Rent to Own Homes Outperform SFRs in Current Markethosted by Dream AmericaOctober 20, 202210:30 AM - 11:00 AMWebcast
- Dream America Talks Chris Innes and Michael Corcellihosted by Dream AmericaNovember 18, 20222:30 PM - 3:30 PMWebcast
- Dream America - Why Now is a Good Time to Buy a Rental Home?hosted by Dream AmericaDecember 2, 202211:30 AM - 12:00 PMKeynote
About Dream America
Dream America LLC offers rental homes to clients who want to buy a home but need additional time to qualify for an FHA or VA mortgage due to divorce, medical issues or other factors. Dream America allows approved clients to pick any house listed for sale. Dream then buys the home and rents it back to the client until they are mortgage-ready. And to help them on their journey, Dream credits 10% of rents paid towards their purchase. The company launched in 2018 and currently operates in major metro areas of Florida, Georgia and Texas.