Real Estate, Direct Lending & Private Debt Forum – Part VIII
Thank you to our Sponsors, Nationwide, Preqin, Boomerang Capital, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Safe Harbor Equity, The Mortgage Office, Harvest Volatility Management, Millennium Trust, ApexOne Investment Partners, EnTrust Global, Off the Chain Capital, Clarion Asset Management and LinkVest Capital for helping us make this event possible. Without your support and guidance, we would not have been able to produce such a high quality and great event again. Thank you to all our FLAIA Members and the FLAIA Board for their support during these challenging times. It is amazing how our community has come together to provide leadership during a high level of uncertainty due to a once in a lifetime plague. I am proud to be a part of this great group of great men & women!
Real Estate, Direct Lending and Private Debt are 3 legs of the alternative investment industry and over the past 10 years each of these legs have grown to have a much more profound impact on Main Street. Perhaps these 3 legs have been the hardest hit part of the overall alternative investment industry. Today, because of the lack of real time liquidity and real time price discovery this Forum is the most important conversation for global investors to join. Most investors have exposure to real estate through equity and credit vehicles and amid a crisis, no one has all the answers today. We are determined to bring clarity, truth, facts and experience from the front line by the most talented investment managers.
November 19, 2020
- The Great Reflationhosted by The MacroStrategy Partnership10:00 AM - 11:00 AMKeynoteView Details
- Current Trends and Market Conditions in Hospitality, Multi Family and Office Real Estatehosted by Millennium Trust11:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanelView Details
- Distressed Commercial Real Estate Debt Investinghosted by Safe Harbor Equiity12:00 PM - 12:30 PMKeynoteView Details
- Opportunities in Private Credit, Private Debt and Direct Lending for 2021hosted by S&P Global Market Intelligence12:30 PM - 1:30 PMPanelView Details
- The Impact of Technology on Real Estatehosted by PIA Residential1:30 PM - 2:00 PMKeynoteView Details
- Assessing Specialty Finance and Distressed Debt Transactionshosted by Sheridan Asset Management2:00 PM - 2:30 PMKeynoteView Details
- Delivering Multi-Family Alpha® Through Opportunistic Executionhosted by OneWall Partners2:30 PM - 3:00 PMKeynoteView Details
- Asset Raising and Due Diligence in a Pandemichosted by FLAIA3:00 PM - 3:30 PMKeynoteView Details