- Senior Vice President, Regional Director @
- Millennium Trust
Matt Kiggins is SVP and Regional Director with Millennium Trust Company, a $30B Qualified Custodian servicing the Alternative Investments space. He is responsible for driving growth within the Institutional Custody channel with a focus on providing Fund Custody, Safekeeping, Verification services to Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), Fund Managers, and Institutions. Prior to his role at Millennium Trust Co he spent 10 years at Fidelity Investments in Boston and has close to 25 years of experience in the financial services space. He is a 1996 graduate of Fitchburg State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and has previously held FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses.
Past Speaking Events
- Capturing Opportunities in Credit Lending: Private Debt and Direct Lendinghosted by Millennium TrustMarch 26, 202011:30 AM - 12:30 PMPanel
- PRIVATE CREDIT – Understanding the Risks and Opportunities in the Current Environmenthosted by Millennium TrustApril 22, 202010:30 AM - 11:30 AMPanel
- Current Trends and Market Conditions in Hospitality, Multi Family and Office Real Estatehosted by Millennium TrustNovember 19, 202011:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanel
- Direct Lending & Private Debt Going Forward: An Investor Roadmaphosted by Millennium TrustDecember 17, 202011:00 AM - 12:00 PMPanel
About Millennium Trust
Millennium Trust Co is a $30B+ Qualified Custodian specializing in providing custody solutions for fund managers, RIAs, institutions, investment platforms, and marketplace lenders, whether they are in need of institutional custody services for funds or alternative asset expertise for their investors. We are based on Oak Brook, IL, currently have over 400 employees and are privately owned by Boston-based Investment Company, Abry Partners.