- Founder and Head of Research @
- Brickell Analytics
Isaac started his professional career in 2000 as one of the youngest investment professionals at Lehman Brothers. In 2001, he was promoted to develop the Latin American Sales arm for Global Capital Management, which was a new asset management group formed within Lehman. In early 2002, Isaac founded the Brickell Family Office, a multi-family office run as a Fund-of-Hedge Funds. He successfully led the firm for 10 years, and then shifted his focus to launching and leading Brickell Analytics. In addition, between 2012 and 2015, Isaac served as an independent macro researcher reporting to the CIO of a $30 billion family office and macro hedge fund.
Upcoming Speaking Events
- Send Us Your Stock, Commodities, Bonds & or Any Asset Class To Analyze!hosted by Brickell AnalyticsFebruary 14, 202311:00 AM - 11:30 AMWebcast
Past Speaking Events
- How Wave Theory Has Accurately Predicted Market Tops & Bottoms Over the Past 75+ Years!hosted by Brickell AnalyticsMarch 16, 202111:00 AM - 12:00 PMWebcast
- How Wave Theory Has Accurately Predicted Market Tops & Bottoms Over the Past 75+ Years!hosted by Brickell AnalyticsAugust 17, 202111:00 AM - 12:00 PMWebcast
- How Wave Theory Has Accurately Predicted Market Tops & Bottoms Over the Past 75+ Years!hosted by Brickell AnalyticsDecember 2, 20212:30 PM - 3:00 PMKeynote
- Stock Market Crash - The End Is Nigh?hosted by Brickell AnalyticsMarch 29, 20221:00 PM - 1:30 PMWebcast
- Bounce OR Crash?hosted by Brickell AnalyticsMay 11, 202211:30 AM - 12:00 PMWebcast
- Blow-off rally to SPX 6000?hosted by Brickell AnalyticsDecember 21, 202211:00 AM - 11:30 AMWebcast
About Brickell Analytics
Brickell Analytics LLC is a global-macro research service based on contrarian analysis. Founded in 2011, Brickell Analytics implements two approaches to forecasting markets. Firstly, the service is comprised of technical commentary that uses the handwriting technique on charts to generate price targets on all markets (equities, bonds, commodities, and foreign exchange). The proprietary tools used to forecast are a combination of Elliott waves, sentiment, and Fibonacci retracements and extensions (see theories & indicators); then, specific price targets are generated. The second approach is quantitative in nature. Brickell forecasts the daily direction of the S&P 500 and oil by generating daily signals produced by two models with a 10-year track record. Brickell Analytics’ research is used by hedge fund managers, investors, family offices, mutual funds, registered reps, and registered investment advisers.