Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Forum 2021: Part III
FLAIA will be hosting its fifth Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Forum. The event will kick off with thought leaders in the alternative investment industry to discuss a variety of topics in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency. This unique and successful event format deconstructs the traditional conference format by bringing the experts to you in the safety and comfort of the location of your choice. Each panel and keynote is led by a key decision maker with deep knowledge and industry expertise. Attendees can select what they want to register for and be reminded when the topics are about to go live.
The event will gather asset managers, investors and global thought-leaders to discuss key market developments, including initial coin offerings, bitcoin futures, cryptocurrency price forecasts and ETF’s. The event also covers the intricacies of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, legislative, regulatory trends, and more.
Key Discussion Points
- Cryptocurrency Trading
- ETF & why people are using ETFs instead of buying the coins direct
- The added value of Artificial Intelligence in the new digital economy
- Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets
- Applications of Blockchain Technology moving forward
Full agenda of speakers coming later!
August 12, 2021
- Self-Directed IRAs: The Key to Sheltering Your Cryptocurrency Investments from Taxeshosted by Preferred Trust Company11:30 AM - 12:00 PMKeynoteView Details
- Finding Alpha in Crypto Markets: NFTs, Yield Farming, Lending, Stable Coins and much morehosted by FLAIA12:00 PM - 1:00 PMPanelView Details
- Generating Consistent Yield in the Unpredictable World of Defihosted by FLAIA2:00 PM - 3:00 PMPanelView Details